- WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS: Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog. This product is approved for use on dogs 45-88 lbs.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.
- TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR DOGS: Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.
- LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: Frontline's long-lasting formula isstored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.
- If you are not satisfied with Frontline Plus for any reason, please contact the Boehringer-Ingelheim Animal Health Customer Care Team at: 1-800-660-1842.
How to Apply FRONTLINE Plus
- First, remove the applicator from the box, lifting and removing the plastic tab to expose the foil backing. Peel away the foil or use scissors to open. Hold the applicator upright with the foil side towards you and snap the applicator tip.
- Part your cat's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply the entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with the treated area until dry.
- Reapply FRONTLINE Plus every 30 days to help protect your pet against fleas and ticks.